Data Center Relocation and Migration
Whether moving across town or migrating around the world, proper planning and experience is the key to a successful migration. With over 20 years of experience in moving time-sensitive and mission-critical data, the World Data Products Team will work to make your migration or relocation simple and painless. Our specialists will meet with your team to develop a detailed Scope of Work and plan your migration timeline. From detailed pre-planning to the post move review meeting, our experienced team of professionals coordinates progress and measures against your objectives throughout each step of the critical process.
To discuss your relocation project, contact us to setup a consultation with a Relocation Logistics Specialist.
Custom Relocation Options
World Data Products provides complete & customized relocation plans to meet your organization’s unique business requirements. From the start of the project to the end, World Data Products focuses on your needs—from level of security to mode of transportation, it’s your decision. But don’t worry—you aren’t on your own. Our Relocation Specialists are with you every step of the way. And you can be confident that you’re in good hands—our transportation partners are approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to offer the following full range of protective services:
- Chartered Aircraft. From Lear jets and Falcon 20s to Boeing 737s, our charter aircraft partners understand the mission-critical nature of your relocation project. Aircraft can transport your most critical data and then standby on the tarmac for your final go/no-go decision. Real-time satellite monitoring of the aircraft is also provided.
- Dedicated and Secure Ground Transportation. Want to go by ground, but need stringent security? World Data Products has you covered. Our Relocation Team will load your data into dedicated ground transportation that is locked, banded and driven non-stop to the destination. Your truck is attended to at all times by a two-driver team. We’re in contact with the drivers of the truck at specified times to provide updates on the vehicle’s location and estimated arrival time.
- GPS Monitoring. Throughout the migration, the truck is monitored by a real-time satellite surveillance system that tracks the truck’s location to within 100 feet via GPS.
- Escort Vehicles. Need even more security? No problem. In addition to the measures mentioned above, security escort vehicles are available to follow and monitor the truck’s progress and maintain constant surveillance of the cargo vehicle from door-to-door.
Complete Logistical Support
With Data Center Relocation and Migration Services from World Data Products, you’re never on your own. Our dedicated relocation specialists are with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth and on-time migration. Complete logistical support for your relocation includes:
- Detailed Statement of Work
- Preplanning meetings with your team
- Coordination of secure land and/or air transportation
- Audit of the barcode media
- Uninstall and reinstall expertise
- Highly trained insured and bonded personnel at both ends of the migration
- Measurement against your objectives and timelines throughout the process
- Post-migration review meeting