Technology Partnership Program
Managed Service Providers
Your customers upgrade and change their IT hardware on a continuous basis. The result is that they decommission servers and networking equipment that they no longer use, often on a schedule. Many Managed Service Providers have no process in place to efficiently dispose of this surplus equipment. Often, this results in paying a company to haul it away as scrap. As a Technology Partner, you can help your customers dispose of their surplus by selling it to World Data Products. The process is easy and can add to the bottom line. That's a win for you and your customer.
As a Technology Partner, your customers' satisfaction is our number one goal. We work hard to make the entire selling process a smooth, positive experience.
- Hassle-free estimates on used IT hardware. Simply send us a list of the equipment that your customer would like to sell and we will provide a quote within 24 hours.
- Paid freight cost on hardware buybacks. As an included service, we pay for freight and handle all of the logistics so that you and your client don’t have to.
- On-site repair capability and overnight parts replacement. With over 180,000 items in stock, most parts can be shipped via overnight service.
- Warranties you can depend on. Our new and refurbished switches, routers, servers, storage, drives, memory, and IP phones are backed by a warranty you can stand behind.
- Custom configurations on leading hardware brands including Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM and Cisco UCS. Need a system in a hurry? No problem. Most custom configurations ship same day.
- Access to quality refurbished IT hardware for your own projects. Whether you need hardware for your test environment, colocation, or disaster recovery plans, we stock the products you need.
- Options for total data eradication or destruction. We can meet any customer requirements. We offer onsite and offsite data erasure, total data eradication, and media destruction services for hard drives and tape media from LTO and 3592 data cartridges to round reels.
- Responsible recycling. We rarely scrap gear, but when we do, we use a R2/ISO-14001 certified partner. We never send equipment to landfills.
To learn more about becoming a Technology Partner, call 1-888-210-7636 or send us a form request with a description of your project.