IT Hardware Lifecycle Management: Buyback or Trade In
The opportunity to sell used servers, networking equipment, and backup tape is a great benefit to data center professionals that want to recycle equipment instead of paying for disposal. Working with a company like World Data Products, you can rest easy that we will clean up that switch, test all of the functions, make repairs if necessary and recycle it back into the marketplace.
World Data Products Buys Used Server, Storage, Networking Equipment, and Computer Tape
As one of the largest resellers of refurbished servers, switches and routers, we guarantee a smooth transaction including fast and fair payment. Working with us:
- You receive a free IT asset evaluation and a fair price offer.
- We buy the surplus or decommissioned hardware “as-is.”
- Choose payment in cash or opt for trade-in credit.
- We arrange transportation of the equipment from your location.
- Equipment and components are refurbished and placed in our inventory.
- We will dispose of any unusable equipment in accordance with all Federal, State and Local laws.
To learn more about our Hardware Lifecycle Management process, call 1-888-210-7636 to speak with an IT Hardware Specialist or fill out our Sell Used IT Hardware form to start the process.