Hardware Lifecycle Management:
IT hardware is an expensive necessity that can take a substantial bite out of your IT hardware budget. While you don't dare go without a maintenance plan, savvy IT professionals know that there are steps they can take to lower the overall cost and bottom line impact of a maintenance program. Choosing the right amount of coverage from the right maintenance company can offer you significant savings.
World Data Products represents some of the largest, most experienced third-party IT hardware maintenance companies in the industry to provide reliable worldwide hardware maintenance at a fraction of the cost of OEM service contracts.
Our maintenance programs offer:
- 24x7 or 9x5 on-site hardware maintenance service.
- 2-hour, 4-hour or next day response times.
- Customized service levels to increase end user productivity.
- Control of hardware support costs.
- Technical telephone support.
- Microcode support.
- Spare and logistics support.
To learn more about our Hardware Lifecycle Management process, call 1-888-210-7636 to speak with an IT Hardware Specialist or request a complimentary, no-obligation IT hardware consultation.