Maintain - Hardware Lifecycle Management
When a hospital in Michigan expressed concerns about budgetary constraints, WDPI stepped in to help them save more than $350,000 over four years by helping them self-maintain their network versus being boxed in by OEM maintenance.
When adding or upgrading processors, storage, memoryor adapters to installed hardware, World Data Products, Inc. (WDPI) provides immediate availability and significant savings compared to new.
"...credible hardware maintenance competition will typically reduce the incumbent vendor's [maintenance] bid by more than 20% or save more than 40% by outsourcing to a reliable third party maintainer"
- Gartner Group
WDPI represents a number of the largest, most reliable third-party maintainers in the industry to provide reliable world-wide hardware maintenance at a fraction of the cost, compared to OEM service organizations. We offer:
- 24x7 or 9x5 on-site hardware maintenance service
- 2 hour, 4 hour or next day response times
- Customized service levels to increase end user productivity
- Control of hardware support costs
- Technical telephone support
- Microcode support
- Spare and logistics support