About World Data Products
World Data Products, Inc. (WDPI) is a world-class independent provider of on-demand new and OEM-quality refurbished server, storage and networking hardware for enterprise level organizations. Founded in 1987, WDPI provides cost-effective IT hardware solutions for thousands of customers in the Information Technology (IT), healthcare, education, retail and manufacturing industries. WDPI’s customer-centric approach to Hardware Lifecycle Management (HLM) streamlines every stage of the equipment lifecycle, including buying, selling, leasing, repairing, and maintaining server, storage and networking equipment.
As an independent provider of leading hardware brands such as Cisco, Dell, IBM, and HP, WDPI takes a vendor-agnostic approach to providing IT hardware solutions. By focusing on each organization’s unique IT hardware needs, WDPI provides flexible and customized solutions that save customers up to 50%, and sometimes more, on new and OEM-quality refurbished equipment.
WDPI’s state-of-the-art 40,000 square foot technical center stocks 165,000+ items and offers same-day shipping on most products. All refurbished hardware is fully reconditioned and tested to meet or exceed original factory performance specifications. Products refurbished by WDPI pass through a number of refurbishment stages, including:
- Physical inspection validates hardware authenticity and viability.
- Cleaning removes dirt and debris before comprehensive diagnostics and repair.
- Complete diagnostics identifies any existing hardware issues.
- Parts replacement and repair eliminates hardware deficiencies.
- Testing validates product functionality and performance.
- Cosmetic Appearance Update refreshes hardware appearance to look factory-new.
- Final quality control inspection verifies that all products are in factory-new condition and ready for shipping.
- Customized packaging and shipping ensures equipment will arrive safely and in working order.
- Warranty eligibility: WDPI provides an industry-leading warranty and all reconditioned products are eligible for manufacturer’s maintenance.
Learn more about WDPI’s world-class refurbishment process and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System.
WDPI is a member of ASCDINATD (Association of Service and Computer Dealers International and North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers) and UNEDA (United Networking Equipment Dealers Association). In partnership with ASCDINATD and UNEDA, WDPI sets high leadership standards to eliminate counterfeit hardware and fraud in the secondary market. WDPI President & CEO, Neil Vill, is the Chairman of the Board of Directors for ASCDINATD and also chairs its Anti-Counterfeit Committee.
Our staff of hardware specialists is ready to help you save money and gain control throughout your hardware product lifecycle. Call us today at 1.888.210.7636 or email us at email@example.com for more information.